The FOUNDATION OF THE VALENCIAN COMMUNITY FOR STRATEGIC PROMOTION, DEVELOPMENT AND URBAN INNOVATION, hereinafter referred to as INNDEA FOUNDATION, aims to facilitate the knowledge of the Foundation and the activities the company carries out. INNDEA FOUNDATION reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to modify the information contained in its website.
INNDEA FOUNDATION shall not be held liable for any consequence or damage arising from the access to its website or the use of its contents or from access to any other subjects on the internet made through its links.
Intellectual property of the website
Copyright © 2012, INNDEA FOUNDATION. CIF: G98406002. All rights of exploitation are reserved.
The intellectual property rights related to the website, graphic design and codes are owned by INNDEA FOUNDATION.
INNDEA FOUNDATION has the exclusive exercise of the rights to exploit them in any form and particularly the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
Conditions for partial reproduction
- That it is verbally expressed as a source of information.
- That it is used for information purposes only and not for commercial gain or for any other use that is not private or individual.
- That no content contained in this website is modified in whatever form.
- That no element available on this website may be used, copied or distributed separately from the text or other content that accompanies it.
- That it should be communicated to INNDEA FOUNDATION in advance and in writing, by irrefutable means, and consequently, certified authorization will be obtained from the company for such reproduction.
- That the reproduced elements will not be subsequently assigned to third parties or installed on a server connected to the Internet or to a local network.
Use of software
- The software available to download from this site is protected by copyright. You are not authorized to install or use any software downloaded from this site, unless you first agree to the terms of the License Agreement, if any, accompanying it or included in the software.
- For any Software not accompanied by a License Agreement, INNDEA FOUNDATION hereby grants to the user, a personal, non-transferable license, in accordance with these terms and conditions, provided the user keeps intact all copyright and other symbols of ownership.
- It expressly prohibits copying or reproducing the software on any other server or location in order to further reproduce or redistribute.
Responsibility for links
- The function of the links on this page is exclusively to give information. INNDEA FOUNDATION shall not be held liable for the information contained on these websites. Any references made on the website of INNDEA FOUNDATION to any product, service, process, link, hypertext or any other information using the trademark, trade name or manufacturer or supplier, which are property of others does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by INNDEA FOUNDATION.
Responsibility about safety
- INNDEA FOUNDATION shall not be held liable for any security errors that may occur due to the use of out-dated versions of browsers or for any consequences that might arise from the malfunction of browsers, whether due to improper configuration, the presence of computer viruses or any other cause unrelated to INNDEA FOUNDATION.
Responsibility de los contenidos de la web
INNDEA FOUNDATION shall not be liable for any misuse of the contents and reserves the right to update, restrict or remove same temporarily or permanently as it deems fit.
INNDEA FOUNDATION shall not be liable for any information not contained on these websites and, therefore, not elaborated by INNDEA FOUNDATION or not published officially under its name.
INNDEA FOUNDATION shall not be liable for any discrepancies that may exist between original printed documents and the electronic version published on its website.
INNDEA FOUNDATION shall not be liable for the use minors make of the website. INNDEA FOUNDATION is not responsible for any contents of the website that may damage the sensitivity of minors. It is the responsibility of parents to ensure proper usage of a tool such as the Internet and supervise minors during their online sessions.
INNDEA FOUNDATION is committed to maintaining the confidentiality of the data of our users and visitors and ensures compliance with the legal requirements sin force.
In accordance with the Spanish Personal Data Protection Legislation, Organic Law 15/1999 of 13th December, INNDEA FOUNDATION is committed to ensuring compliance with the privacy of personal data and security procedures related to the storage of information, and will take any necessary action to prevent its alteration, loss or unauthorised processing and/or access, taking account of the state of the technology.
The data collected through forms, e-mails or other means will be used only and exclusively for the purposes indicated in the form that the user fills in.
We will not sell, distribute or lease the data of users to third parties.
We will not contact users unless it is strictly necessary for the service required.
You as a user have the right to obtain information on these details at any time, make rectifications, cancel them or oppose their use simply by sending us an email to this effect: firstname.lastname@example.org